Mozvote package implements a private voting protocol, as well as contains a demo.
Note that the public and private keys are hardcoded: you will want to use the
output of keygen.go to change them in a real application.
Changes in 2.1.6
* agent: New option –verify for the PASSWD command.
* gpgsm: Add command option “offline” as an alternative to
* gpg: Do not prompt multiple times for a password in pinentry
* Allow the use of debug category names with –debug.
* Using gpg-agent and gpg/gpgsm with different locales will now show
the correct translations in Pinentry.
* gpg: Improve speed of –list-sigs and –check-sigs.
* gpg: Make –list-options show-sig-subpackets work again.
* gpg: Fix an export problem for old keyrings with PGP-2 keys.
* scd: Support PIN-pads on more readers.
* dirmngr: Properly cleanup zombie LDAP helper processes and avoid
hangs on dirmngr shutdown.
* Various other bug fixes.
This is the GnuPG source code compressed using BZIP2 and its OpenPGP
author of cryptocat and minilock Nadim Kobeissi has created a new security application called Peerio. Peerio combines secure messaging, file sharing and storage.
Peerio lets you send messages, share files, and store documents online — securely and privately. Free cloud storage keeps your files online and ready to send from anywhere. It’s as easy to use as e-mail, but with a significant additional layer of security — end-to-end encryption.
You can try Peerio from google webstore: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/peerio/khipofjlgnklanmhddccafbogkkhmdpm;
Sources are here