First we need to grab instant client from oracle..
Basic and Devel RPM packages is enough.
Before we install PHP we need to install prerequisites.
sudo apt-get install gcc libbz2-dev libpng12-dev libc-client2007e-dev libmcrypt-dev libxml2-dev libcurl4-openssl-dev libxslt1-dev libaio1 apache2-dev alien
Turn rpm packages to debian packages with alien.
sudo alien -d oracle-instantclient12.1-basic-126.96.36.199.0-1.x86_64.rpm
sudo alien -d oracle-instantclient12.1-devel-188.8.131.52.0-1.x86_64.rpm
Install instant client packages we freshly converted.
sudo dpkg -i oracle-instantclient12.1-basic_184.108.40.206.0-2_amd64.deb
sudo dpkg -i oracle-instantclient12.1-devel_220.127.116.11.0-2_amd64.deb
Download latest php source from php.net; for example;
tar -jxvf php-5.6.19.tar.bz2
export paths to system;
now we configure to generate make files;
./configure --with-pdo-oci --with-oci8 --with-pdo-oci --with-apxs2=/usr/bin/apxs2 --with-kerberos --with-mysql --with-pdo-mysql --with-bz2 --with-curl --with-gd --with-imap --with-imap-ssl --enable-mbstring --with-mcrypt --with-openssl --enable-zip --with-zlib --disable-phar
(if you need phar, delete last option).
make & install
sudo make install
Visual Studio Community 2013 is a new, free and fully featured edition of Visual Studio, available today, with access to the full Visual Studio extensibility ecosystem and support for targeting any platform, from devices and desktop to web and cloud services.
Included features are;
- Professional-grade editing, code analysis, and debugging support
- Support for open-source workflows (Git)
- Compilers for managed languages, C++ and more
- Cross-platform mobile development for your preferred device and platform, including the web, Android, iOS, and Windows Phone with the free Visual Studio Tools for Apache Cordova extension
- Take advantage of cloud services with simplified Azure SDK integration, and incorporate modern app analytics and telemetry with Application Insights
- Access to all the Visual Studio 2013 extensions on the Visual Studio Gallery
- Visual Studio Community 2013 includes Update 4, which is a cumulative update of all previous Visual Studio 2013 updates
It supports multiple project types in one solution file in a single IDE, and has all of the productivity features and IDE extensibility capabilities (meaning you can use Xamarin, ReSharper, VsVim, and any other VSIX extension) that developers love in Visual Studio.
It is now available completely free for:
- Any individual developer working on a commercial or non-commercial project
- Any developer contributing to an open source project
- Anyone in an academic research or course setting (e.g. students, teachers, classroom, online course)
- Any non-enterprise organization with 5 or fewer developers working on a commercial/non-commercial project together
Download here[QR size=”50×50″ link=”yes”]http://www.proturk.com[/QR]